INTERESTED IN BOOKING AN EVENT? click here
Hours of Operation
Monday Closed | Available for film shoots, private parties. please call 310.372.0035 or click here
Tuesday – Sunday (6pm-Last Call)
Buy Tickets Here
If you are unable to purchase online, other arrangements may be made by calling: 310-372-0035
Unless otherwise explicitly stated, ALL TICKETS are General Admission and do not include a guaranteed seat. All tickets sales are final and non-refundable or exchangeable. For seating upgrades, please purchase tickets and then call the office number above (food & beverage minimums may apply).
Private Party & Venue Buyout Inquiries
Jess Etter / Event Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org / 310.372.0035
If you’d like to inquire about a private event, click here
Ownership & Customer Feedback
Allen Sanford / email@example.com
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Why is there a ticket charge/convenience fee?
Saint Rocke is dedicated to providing the maximum value for music fans, at the lowest possible cost while still maintaining quality of performance and venue. In a recent survey, Saint Rocke was found to have the most inexpensive ticketing fee out of any Southern California comparable venue. For $10 tickets, Saint Rocke was at least $.50 less expensive than The Troubadour, Roxy, El Rey, BellyUp, and CoachHouse. For tickets at $15, we continued to be the least expensive venue (regarding ticket charges) of all surveyed venues. We care and are committed to serving the South Bay with great music at reasonable prices.
- Does a ticket purchase guarantee a seat?
No! We are a live music venue, and the general admission tickets are for entry only. Seats are first come, first serve, and are available for reservations or purchase DEPENDING on the show that evening. To inquire about a seat or reservation, please call our box office at 310.372.0035.
- Where are you located?
142 PCH in Hermosa Beach – on the corner of 2nd and pch
- How old do you have to be to get in?
21 and over – all days, hours and shows
- What if I bring my mom with me?
Nope still 21 and over.
- What if I am 20 and about to turn 21 in just a few months?
Are you 21 or older?
- What are your hours?
6pm – 2am Everyday, unless different for a special engagement. Please see our calendar.
- What time does the band go on?
Set Times do vary but typically we stick to a 9pm/ 10pm/ 11pm time frame with the bands that are playing. 2 opening acts and 1 headliner. Complete line up and set ups can be requested by 5pm the day of show.
- Where can I find a calendar of events
On our website at www.saintrocke.com or in house brochures
- Where can I purchase tickets?
You can purchase them on our website at saintrocke.com/calendar.
Buy at the door the night of on a first come first serve basis until sell out.
Door Price is generally higher then presale price.
No In & Outs for events.
- Can’t I just come in early and avoid the ticket charge
On Occasion, yes this is true, but not always so we recommend pre purchasing your ticket in advance if you know you want to come for the show.
- When is your Happy Hour?
- What time is your kitchen open until?
6pm – 10pm, 6pm-11pm weekends
- Where can I see a menu of items?
If you visit our website under the Kitchen tab
- Will you be playing the “ specific” sport event on your TV’s tonight?
It depends on the time and the band and is up to managers discretion
- Do you sell gift certificates?
Yes, you can actually come into the venue and purchase them through a manager
- I purchased tickets to a show and can no longer attend, can I get a refund?
We have a no refunds policy
- I can’t attend the show I purchased tickets to but I want to give to a friend – can I do that?
Yes, please send your confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the person you’d like to transfer your tickets to. You can also call 310.372.0035
Who do we talk to about playing at Saint Rocke? How?
Please email a digital EPK to email@example.com, and she will follow up with you. Please do not mail anything to the club.
National & Regional Booking
Roger LeBlanc / firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam Spriggs / email@example.com
Local / Regional Support Booking
Direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit links to recorded material, social media, and an EPK to
Advancing / Band & Sound Logistics
Tim Waite / email@example.com
House Rider and Equipment List
It is our sincere hope that this rider will help make your visit to Saint Rocke a pleasant one. We are all after the same thing: The ultimate entertainment experience for the audience. We look forward to working with you. Have a great show!
Production Manager : Tim Waite
Saint Rocke: (310) 372-0035
Please contact Production Manager to advance shows at least two weeks out with any questions regarding the details of your performance.
This rider is hereby made an integral part of the contract to which it is attached and is of the essence of said contract and is binding upon both parties. If there are any inconsistencies or discrepancies between this document and any others, including but not limited to, the face of the contract, Artist riders and/or any cover letters, the terms and conditions of this document shall supersede and prevail over these documents and all others. If the band arrives at our location on the day of the show as set forth in the contract to which this is attached, they are thereby giving their consent to all the conditions set forth herein.
- All deposits are made one (14) days prior to the show date.
- Any balance of payment will be paid after show by company check only.
- Any disputes arising out of this contracted performance will be handled by binding arbitration in the State of California and according to the laws of the State of California and the decision of the arbitration board shall be binding upon both parties and the cost of arbitration shall be equally divided between the two parties. Any further legal action necessary to carry out the decision of the arbitration board shall be handled in the State of California in the court with legal jurisdiction and the prevailing party shall be entitled to compensation by the other party for reasonable attorney’s fees on top of any settlement.
- House sound, lights and monitors will be provided. In addition, Saint Rocke can provide an in-house drum kit (5 pc Orange County), bass rig (SWR 360w head and 2 acoustic ‘brand’ cabs) and a CP33 88 key Yamaha keyboard upon artist request and per advance
- Local opening acts are required to use the house backline, consisting of drums and bass rig, unless otherwise agreed to in advance with the Production Manager and Venue Management
- We will begin advertising and the sale of tickets as soon as there is a verbal agreement between the performer’s agent and our agent
- The Headliner guest list may consist of no more than ten (10) persons per show and all support acts are limited to (5) guests per band.
- Unless stipulated to the contrary in writing, ARTIST & ARTIST representatives agree that if ARTIST cancels the engagement hereunder without giving the PURCHASER notice thereof at least thirty (30) days prior to the commencement date of the engagement hereunder, ARTIST & ARTIST representatives agree to reimburse all production & marketing costs incurred by promoter pertaining to this engagement, equaling not less than $2,000 (receipts will be provided).
- All Headliner acts will perform for a period of at least 75-90 minutes. Support act set length will vary as necessary
- California State Withholding Tax will be withheld at the source unless a waiver has been issued.
- Venue capacity is based on general admission combination of seating and standing areas.
- Merchandising deal is 20% to house; ARTIST sells
- Venue does NOT stock tour buses. (No exceptions.) Hospitality will be in-house restaurant and bar stock only. (Note: SR hospitality rider supersedes any other hospitality rider.)
- Saint Rocke live streams its performances, and this offer represents live streaming in addition to physical performance. Artist will not be responsible for any production costs, and Saint Rocke will split any proceeds from the live stream 50/50 with artists after production costs
Console: Yamaha M7CL-32 Channel digital console – PSU & Meter Bridge.
Amplification & Speakers: Subs are located under the stage (excluding drum sub)
Three (3) L-Acoustic Arc Line Array Speakers
One (1) L-Acoustic Arc 12xt Center Fill
Four (4) EAW jF-200 Side Fill Speakers
Six (6) EAW jF-60 Corner Fill Speakers
Four (4) Radian 1122 Microwedges
One (1) Radian 1152 Mircrowedge
One (1) Radian 15’ Drum Subwoofer
One (1) Custom 2×18 Inverted Subwoofer Cab
One (1) XTA Signal Processor
One (1) 8X8 Video Component Matrix Switcher
Three (3) Crown 1200 Amplifiers
Four (4) Crown 3600vz Amplifiers
Two (2) Whirlwind 6-channel sub snakes
- Four (4) Senheiser 604
- One (1) Shure Beta 52 Kick mic
- Three (3) Shure sm81 Condensor Mics
- Six (6) Shure sm57
- Four (4) Shure sm58
- One (1) Smartfade SF2496 24-channel lighting console
- 4 Martin T-Rex
- 8 Martin 4-eyes.
- Five (5) 46 par cans
- Four (4) Smartfade moving heads
- Seventeen (17) LED Par wash RGB cans
- Twelve (12) LED Megapixel RGB Wall wash lights
- One (1) American DJ Stage Snow Head
- One (1) Source4 leeko w. 19’ barrel
HOUSE BACKLINE GEAR:
- One (1) 4 piece GRETCH NEW CLASSIC kit (WE DO NOT CARRY CYMBAL STANDS)
- 5 pc Orange County drum kit (WE DO NOT CARRY CYMBOL STANDS)
- One (1) 15’ Acoustic bass cab
- One (1) 2×10’ Acoustic bass cab
- One (1) CARVIN 1×12 Tube guitar amp.
- One (1) Drum Throne
- Two (2) CP 33 88-Key Yamaha stage keyboard
Any additional backline to be provided is at sole cost to artist.
Below are the dimensions of the stage in feet and inches. Please note that we have a SMALL stage for most national touring acts, so please plan production accordingly before arriving on site.
Load-in times will be determined in advance by the House and Artist Production Manager. Load-in at Saint Rocke can either be achieved through the side load in door located on 2nd street or through the front entrance of the club on the corner of PCH & 2nd street. Saint Rocke does not provide loaders unless otherwise advanced with production manager. Requests must be made well in advance of the show date and all arrangements must be approved by management. There is very limited storage within the venue. Empty cases must be removed upon completion of load-in. All dead cases are to be stored in the storage area located in the front entrance of the green room under the stairs (limited space). All bands are responsible for their own load out and equipment at the conclusion of performance.
Soundcheck will commence immediately following load-in. Please keep in mind that most shows will include the headliner and at least one support act. We cannot emphasize enough the importance of punctuality. If the Artist or crew is late, it will directly affect the time available to you. Sound-check for all bands will be completed at least thirty (30) minutes prior to the scheduled door time. No sound can occur after doors (see below).
Door times for Saint Rocke:
The main dressing room area is located through the door in the main hallway entrance and up the stairs. Ask manager on duty for direction. The main green room area is for all support acts and overflow. The small conjoining green room is for the Headliner only. No more than 20 people at one time are allowed upstairs in the green room areas. This occupancy is enforced by the local fire department and cannot under any circumstances be exceeded. There is absolutely NO SMOKING inside any establishment in Hermosa Beach, CA and this law directly pertains to Saint Rocke and its designated green room area.
All hospitality is IN-HOUSE. Saint Rocke is a small club and has a very limited budget for hospitality. Drink tickets will be provided for support. A meal per member and beverage options will be provided for headliner. Hospitality specifics are per the advance. We do not supply breakfast or lunch. Kitchen hours are 5pm-10pm on weekdays and 6pm-10pm on weekends.** Any special requests that are vital to performance of the show must be addressed and approved at least two weeks in advance. Busses – We do not stock tour busses. After Show – We do not offer after-show hospitality.
Saint Rocke will supply an adequate space for authorized vendors near the main entrance inside the venue. Merchandising is always 20% to the house, after tax. Artist will need to supply the seller – venue does not supply. Should you need a merchandise sales person, we need to know well in advance of the show date.
LOCATION and DIRECTIONS:
Saint Rocke is located at 142 Pacific Coast Highway, Hermosa Beach CA. 90254.
From LAX and points NORTH:
Take the 405 freeway (south-bound).
Exit ARTESIA, turn right heading west toward the beach. Take a left on SEPULVEDA, head south – destination will be located on your right.
From Orange County and points SOUTH
Take the 405 freeway (north-bound).
Exit ARTESIA, turn left and west toward the beach. Take a right on SEPULVEDA, head north – destination will be located on your left.
All parking for Saint Rocke is PUBLIC. There is plenty of street parking directly on PCH in front and across the street from the venue. There is also parking on 2nd street on the side of the venue near the side load in door. Further parking on 1st. Tour bus parking: If arriving by bus please inform production manager during the advance process. Per advance we can cone-off the front area for Tour bus + trailer parking for the night. However, this parking is not guaranteed as all parking is public. Per advance.
Quality Inn & Suites
901 Aviation Blvd
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
125 Pacific Coast Hwy
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
Ramada Redondo BeachRamada Redondo Beach
435 S. Pacific Coast Hwy.
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Best Western Sunrise Hotel at Redondo Beach Marina
400 N Harbor Dr
Redondo Beach, CA 90277-2001
MUSICAL EQUIPMENT RETAILERS AND RENTALS:
Guitar Center – South Bay (5 miles from venue)
Open Mon-Fri 10:00 am – 9:00 pm; Sat 10:00 am – 8:00 pm; Sun 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
4525 Artesia Blvd
Lawndale, CA 90260
Sir Studio Instrument RentalsSir Studio Instrument Rentals (25 miles from the venue; delivery available)
Open 7 days / 9:00 am – 11:00 pm
6465 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Adam Spriggs, National & Regional Talent Buyer | With over 12 years in the music industry, Adam Spriggs offers unique insight to Talent Buying. He has parlayed his background in concert production (Clear Channel and Live Nation) to a successful booking career in top venues and major festivals from Los Angeles to Orange County. Booking an average of 300+ national touring acts and regional bands each year, Adam has extensive knowledge of the Southern California Music Scene.
Roger Leblanc, National Talent Buyer | As a talent buyer since 1988 for many established venues, festivals, and even music cruises, Roger LeBlanc has seen and dealt with more than a few changes in the music industry. Today he is the buyer for The Coach House, The Canyon Club, Saban Theatre, War Memorial Auditorium, Saint Rocke, Sunset Strip Music Festival, ShipRocked, and other prominent music venues and events across the US.
Michael Grey, Manager | After spending 4 years in the 82ND Airborne as a Scout Sniper at Spec4 ranking, Grey graduated from University of North Carolina and began his career in bar management. After working in the nightclub scene for a few years, Grey moved to moved to Hermosa Beach, where he currently manages Saint Rocke & Ocean Bar, following his love of music & the nightlife.