This is a General Admission ticket and does not guarantee seating. For table reservations please call 310.372.0035.
J.R. RICHARDS - Independent Artist and Original Lead Singer / Songwriter of Rock band Dishwalla.
You can pretty much catch me playing somewhere around Southern California on any given night of the week. Diversity is the name of the game. From swanky Hotel Bars like the BEVERLY-WILSHIRE FOUR SEASONS, FOUR SEASONS (BEVERLY HILLS) or the “Famous” Polo Lounge inside the BEVERLY HILLS HOTEL, to beautiful Fashion Island in Newport Beach, I am what some would call the Acoustic Troubadour, a dying breed, with nothing but guitar and voice in hand. I have been requested and had the pleasure of performing for such such artists as; JOHNNY DEPP, JON BON JOVI, PAT MONAHAN (Train), KEITH URBAN, NICOLE KIDMAN, KENNY CHESNEY, WHITNEY HOUSTON, MICK FLEETWOOD (Fleetwood Mac), TOM CRUISE, KATIE HOLMES, KATHERINE HEIGL, PAULA ABDUL and PIERS MORGAN.
- In November 2015, I had the Honor of performing for the PRINCESS OF THAILAND at the Hotel Bel Air.
- In the Winter of 2015, I opened for the legendary Grammy-Winning LOVERBOY!
- In 2016, I opened for Rock Icon PAUL STANLEY (of KISS), as well as Grammy-Winner EDWIN McCAIN.
- In January 2017, I opened for TAL BACHMAN (writer/performer of the Hit song “SHE’S SO HIGH”).
Some of my Corporate clients include FORD MOTOR COMPANY, COCA-COLA, AFLAC, ARROW SI, WOLCOTT ARCHITECTURE and HONEST TEA to name a few.
I have also had the amazing honor of sharing the stage with these amazing artists: KENNY ROGERS, THE KILLERS, PAUL RODGERS (Bad Company), RICHARD MARX, LOU GRAMM (Foreigner), TOMMY SHAW (Styx), LITTLE RIVER BAND, BRET MICHAELS (Poison), LOVERBOY and recently worked with the talented J.R. RICHARDS (Dishwalla) on his new upcoming CD. In 2015, I also appeared on JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE! performing with Swedish-DJ Sensation ZEDD!
- In 2003, I wrote and performed on BRET MICHAELS (POISON) debut-solo record SONGS OF LIFE!
- In 2004, I had the honor of working with the “legendary” QUINCY JONES in putting together the Humanitarian Concert “WE ARE THE FUTURE” in Rome, Italy, which was broadcast to millions around the world.
- In 2006, I wrote and released my first independent solo record SHADES OF 8, which produced the single WAITING FOR YOU, subsequently used in the trailer for the cult-classic film MY SASSY GIRL
- In 2012, I was asked to AMERICAN IDOL Winner DAVID COOK’s first single – HARD TO BELIEVE…